Data Storage Containers
- Clone Environment
- Create Environment
- Environment Aliases
- Environment Aliases
- Environment Migration between Regions
- Environment Regions
- Environment Transferring
- Environment Variable
- Environment Variables
- Environment Variables(Apache meaven, Memcached)
- Environment Variables(Go)
- Environment Variables(JAVA)
- Environment Variables(Load Balancer)
- Environment Variables(Node.js)
- Environment Variables(PHP)
- Environment Variables(Ruby)
- How to Migrate a WordPress Site to BitssCloud PaaS
- How to migrate my environments from another Jelastic provider?
- HTTP Headers
- Java VCS Deployment with Maven
- Setting Up Environment
- Share Environment
- Why is my environment in sleeping mode?
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Environment Variables - Java custom Environment Variables
- Java App server Configuration
- Java Options and Arguments
- Multiple Domains on Tomcat server
- Secure Java Encryption and Decryption
- Spring Boot Standalone and Clustered Java Applications with BitssCloud
- Timezone Data for Java/PHP App Server
- Tomcat HTTP to HTTPS redirect
- WildFly server
LiteSpeed Web Server
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Database Configuration
- Database Connection Strings
- Database Hosting in BitssCloud
- Environment Variables(Database)
- Galera Cluster not working
- How to export/Import Database via Command line
- How to install MSSQL server on Linux (2017)
- MariaDB/MySQL Auto-Сlustering
- MongoDB Database Backups
- PostgreSQL Database Backups
- PostgreSQL Database Replication
- PostgreSQL Master-Slave Cluster
- Remote Access to PostgreSQL
- Schedule Backups for MySQL and MariaDB Databases
- Scheduling Databases Backups
Domain Name Management
- Container Redeploy
- Custom Domain Name
- DNS Hostnames for Direct Connection to Containers
- How to Bind Custom Domain via A Record
- How to Bind Custom Domain via CNAME
- Multiple Custom Domains on an Nginx Web Server
- Multiple Domains with Public IP
- Multiple Public IP Addresses for a Single Container
- Setup WordPress Multisite Network with Domain Mapping and CDN
- Creating Environment for PHP
- Deploy PHP Project Via GIT SVN
- How to Check Change PHP Version in BitssCloud
- How to create environment for AngularJs/ReactJs
- How to Enable PHP Extensions
- How to Install Custom PHP Application
- Ion cube Loader
- MariaDB PHP connection
- MySQL PHP Connection
- NGINX PHP
- PHP App Server Configuration
- PHP Connection to MongoDB
- PHP security settings
- PHP Session Clustering
- PostgreSQL PHP Connection
- Running Multiple Domain Names on Apache Server
- Security configuration for Apache
- Zero Downtime (ZDT) Deployment for PHP
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- CentOS VPS
- Elastic VPS configuratation
- Elastic VPS with full root access
- Installation of cPanel in BitssCloud
- Java Console Application with CentOS VPS
- Linux VPS Access via Public IP
- Linux VPS Access via SSH Gate
- Setting Mail Server Inside CentOS VPS
- Setting Mail Server Inside CentOS VPS
- SSH Access to VPS Gate
- Ubuntu VPS
- Ubuntu with CSF Firewall
- Application Server with horizontal scaling
- Automatic Horizontal Scaling
- Automatic Horizontal Scaling: Multi Nodes
- Automatic Vertical Scaling
- Database Horizontal Scaling
- Docker Containers Horizontal Scaling
- Horizontal Scaling
- Load Balancer with horizontal scaling
- Memcached horizontal scaling
- Storage Container
- VPS Horizontal Scaling
- Apache & NGINX Modules
- BitssCloud Dashboard Guide
- Build and Deploy Hooks
- Cron Job scheduler
- FFMPEG Setup
- File Synchronization
- FTP Overview
- FTP/FTPS Support in BitssCloud
- How to Deploy Magento into BitssCloud PHP Cloud
- How to Enable Expert Mode in JCA
- How to open a support ticket to BitssCloud
- Installation of FTP
- Kubernetes Cluster
- Reduce Cloud Waste with Automatically Scheduled Hibernation
- Run Configuration
- SFTP Protocols for Accessing BitssCloud Containers.
- Supported OS Distributions for Docker Containers
- Timezone Addon
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Types of Accounts
- Websockets Support
- What is Cloudlet
- What is PaaS & CaaS
- WordPress AddOn
- Zero Code Change Deploy with No Vendor Lock-In for Smooth Migration across Cloud Platforms
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
Data Storage Container
Account & Pricing
1. Login to your BitssCloud Dashboard account
2. Click on Marketplace.
3. In Marketplace search for “WordPress” and then click on install.
4. You can change your environment name and region.
5. After clicking on “Install” it will display awaiting window.
6. After completing installation a window will occur on your screen
7. By clicking on “Open in browser” it will open your WordPress website. You will also receive a mail-in which the phpMyAdmin login details and MySQL connect login details will be there.
Domain Name Binding and Updating A Record
1. Open your BitssCloud dashboard and click on WordPress settings.
2. Goto the Custom Domains option. In Domain binding setting and enter your custom external domain (like eg:- www.mydomainname.com) that you want to bind with WordPress and click on Bind.
3. To update your ‘A’ record, go to your registrar and change it from DNS Management. Point your ‘A’ record to the public IP assigned to your environment. Also, point your www. CNAME record to domain.com.
4. Open a new browser and enter your custom domain name to the address bar. It will display the homepage of your application, indicating that the setup is done properly.
5. Login to your phpMyAdmin web and fill login information that was received in your email.
6. After login into phpMyAdmin click on “WordPress”.
7. And then click on “wp_options”.
8. After clicking on wp_options you will option_id, option_name, option_valueand autoload status.Here you need to replace the option_value for siteurl and home with your custom domain name.
Restore Database and WordPress Website Content from Backup
A. Restoring the Backup Of WordPress Website Content :
1. Login to your BitssCloud and take your cursor to Nginx, then click on config.
2. In Config go to webroot -> Root.
3. On ROOT click on Additional settings and click on upload.
4. After Clicking on upload an interface of Upload Files will open, where you can browse and upload your files from Local Folder or you can also insert the link and then click on Upload.
B. Restoring the Database :
1. Login to your phpMyAdmin.
2. Click on Import:
3. Select “Browse your computer” Click on the “Choose File” tab to select a path for your file, after selecting the file path click on “GO”.
4. Goto your BitssCloud Dashboard to update the connection string from the webroot -> Root – > scroll down and search for wp-config.php -> click on the settings tab on wp-config.php and select Open.
5. After clicking on open you will see connection strings. (Maximize the screen to see properly).
6. define( ‘DB_NAME’, ‘wordpress’ ) – Keep the DB_NAME as ‘wordpress’ only.
define(‘DB_USER’, ‘wordpress’) – Replace ‘jelastic’ with ‘root’.
define(‘DB_PASSWORD’, ‘TKz0Rfi1i9’) – Replace ‘nZFZWIpNbsWIaOC2b0v1’ with your phpMyAdmin password.
define( ‘DB_HOST’, ‘192.168.100.41’ ) – Replace ‘192.168.2.138’ with the MySQL node IP mentioned in your cloud application interface.